You’re engaged? YES! Congratulations, we’re so excited for you! Now that you’ve gotten this far, what now? We know there’s so much planning involved with getting ready for your big day, but it's important to take a step away for just a small moment. Engagement sessions are perfect way of capturing this amazing time in your life. Here's 5 reasons why-
1. Show off who you are! This is half the fun of doing an engagement session. Let loose and relax! Dress the way you want and add fun props to show off your personality!
2. Get amazing photographs. This one is basically a given! It’s easy to get so involved with planning your wedding that you forget to take a step back and appreciate your relationship right now. Capturing this milestone time in your lives is just as important. You’ll get great memories to share with your family and friends and some perfect photos for Save The Date cards!
3. Get to know each other! We can’t stress this enough. On top of being a super fun experience, working together gives us both a chance to learn about each other. Creating photos is a very intimate experience and we never take it or granted. We’re here for you; to laugh, cry, and love together. This also gives us an opportunity to see what your personalities are like, so we can help them shine!
4. Choose your perfect place. You can choose a location that means something to you. Whether at your proposal spot, where you took your first stroll, or shared your first coffee, we love creating emotional photos that will transport you back to that special time. We’re also happy to help you choose your own gorgeous location.
5. Get comfortable with being in front of our camera. Not everyone feels “super ultra-fabulous” the first second they stand in front of the camera and that’s ok! We love having fun and bringing out the romance. You’ll get a feel for how we give direction and create naturally beautiful photos.